HybridZ

Looking for L28ET So Cal

Blustriker

I have a l28et in a 240z running ,aftermarket pistons metal hg fidanza flywheel gt 30 turbo jwt electronics 2800 firm. you can drive it before u buy it also has intercooler and piping.I am also in southern california

Im actually looking for maybe a stock engine So i can build it myself. Nice setup though.

• 2 weeks later...

at the north western corner of desert truck and auto there is a 83 zxT auto that should have the motor still in it, if not the dizzy is under the passenger floor mat of a z31 just east of it. theres only three z31's in that section though.

and why couldnt you have joined the forums like 5-6 months ago? i was looking for another z car guy in the desert.

at the north western corner of desert truck and auto there is a 83 zxT auto that should have the motor still in it, if not the dizzy is under the passenger floor mat of a z31 just east of it. theres only three z31's in that section though.

and why couldnt you have joined the forums like 5-6 months ago? i was looking for another z car guy in the desert.

Wheres is this at? and why were you looking for a z guy here in the valley?

• 3 months later...