HybridZ

Exact Pins to Wire O2 Sensor just to make sure I'm right

RUZN

Ok so I got my O2 Sensor in. As reminder from my billions of Post Sorry people :mrgreen:

I swapped my 280zxt ECU with the 300zxt ECU everything is hooked up and running Great except for the Pig Rich Situation soooooooo :mrgreen:

from my Diagrams it says the O2 sensor has:

Black (wire) to GROUND

G/W (I presure is Grey/White?) to PIN 34

Yellow (wire) to PIN 115

I hope someone can respond before I get back lol.. oops bold!!

But yeah thats what it looks like on my Diagram for the VG30 1987 300zxt ECU so seems ok? Two Hot one Ground?

Hey would you look at that!! I found a o2 sensor with the exact same thread as the 280zxt Downpipe. No need to modify or weld a nut on! TADA.. Ill post part number after I finish wiring it in.. But apparently there is some universal 300zxt 1987 ECU O2 sensors out there with the 22mm Nut! yay! oh and three Wired =-) for the heater element.

Well it seems to be functioning. I drove around seems good no real bad boggin plugs were black before cleaned them a bit. Checked voltage to white wire of O2 sensor and it would bounce from 1 to 2 then up to 12 then back to 1 for a bit so I guess thats the heated element working so seems good. idles great and great power.. full writeup soon

PART NUMBER FOR the O2 Sensor:

Altrom Universal (3 Prong 22mm Diameter Nut and fits Stock 280zxt Downpipe)

25000301 Cost about $80 Canadian so about $74 US New Zirconia (dual Layered)

Heehee, that would be more like 88 US right now....

Congratulations! I like your ambition!!!

On just a side note, next time be careful of posting the same thing in other threads and well as the one you started;).

It really was close to cross posting.

Anyhow, GREAT JOB at working with us here and lots you figured out on your own!!