HybridZ

WTB: 240/260/280 track car near Lafayette, IN

OhBilly

Looking for track car candidate as close to Lafayette, IN as possible. I make frequent trips to Joliet, IL so something in the Chicago or surrounding areas would work also. Getting something shipped in from way out of the area is a possibility if it is something I'm really interested in.

Main requirements would be solid frame/floors and a running, driveable vehicle (or at least one that wouldn't take much work to get running and driveable). Must be street legal or easily made street legal. Manual transmissions only. Not interested in V8 swaps, or stock fuel injected cars (unless it has an L28ET swap or similar). Something with an L28 with early round-top SUs or a triple Mikuni/Weber setup would be cool.

Not interested in full-on project vehicles as I don't have the time to go through a vehicle from the ground up and get it going. Prefer to find a vehicle with a cage already installed if possible.

So, let me know what you've got. My budget will vary depending upon the quality and completeness of the vehicle.

Thanks,

Bill

Lafayette, IN

Guest smittybuilt

A Customer of mine has a 240Z improved touring race car. It passed its annual tech last year and only ran a couple of times. The owner cannot pass his physical and asked me to sale. THis is a full race IT car, could go to EP. Car has full cage, cell, race seat, fire system, coil-overs, adjustable suspension, no rust, never bent. Call 724-348-5585 - Ron Smith - Smittybuilt Racing, located near Pittsburgh, PA.

• 2 months later...