HybridZ

What type of diff?

regina

That looks to be one out of a 280zx turbo.

The input flange is round on the Z31 and sports 10mm bolts while the 280zx turbo flange is has 10mm bolts but the pattern is rectangular.

If it has 8mm bolts on a round flange, it could be out of a s12 200sx turbo or V-6.

If it's 3.54, it's probably out of a 280zx turbo.

I'm actually after one and will pull it tomorrow from a junkyard.

I've never been quite sure what it is that I have. I pulled some pieces from a yard and they went together. When purchasing them the center casing was marked as a R200 Z31 which was written on the casing.

The cradle was definitely off a 280zx, and as for the axles, I had no idea, just went around till I found something that fit the open center.

I have purchased a 2 way clutch type lsd for a r32. This physically fits into the R200, but am having trouble finding some input shafts to suit the lsd center. Will then have to re spline some axles to fit.

Cheers.

I was just identifying the flange for a US market 280zx but since you are overseas, that flange could be used on other cars I don't see here.

It also could have been swapped over since my M30 (leopard) will have this flange on a R200 by the end of the day tomorrow even though it came with the round Z31 flange.