HybridZ

Gauges Faces

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

well when you get around to doing the face gauge mod, let me know, i wanna see how yours turn out, autometer suck (expect for boost gauge) i like the stock guages, their layout fits the car really well, but the font sucks, so im gunna have Bill Frizzle customize my gauge faces, we'll keep in touch

-Chase

Guest Anonymous

Guys, Bill Frizzle is the resident gauge face guru for Z cars. He makes the units that are sold through my Ideal-Z website and he also sells them on his own. They are very nice quality - all vinyl - and are self adhesive. Bill will put any picture that you want on the faces and is a great guy to deal with. You can order from him or from me, it should all be the same.

Look at http://www.ideal-z.com/products/gaugeface/gaugeface.htm

I have actual scans of his gauge faces up there.

Craig

The ones Craig sells out of his site, IdealZ as noted above, are made of vinyl and are of a very high quality. I thought about downloading the ones off the net and putting them on paper--but what a mistake since they won't look nearly as professional as the vinyl ones!! My $.02

David