HybridZ

s30 2+2 floorpans.... anyone?

Alright fellas,

So I have searched as hard as possible for floorpans for my 74 260 2+2 and have not had any luck. All I really need is the section behind the drivers seat after the back front seat mount to the rear seat area. I'd like to find an original section even though I already cut out the original and welded in new panel.

Anyone know where I can find repro's ???

Also how about the right lower quarter panel section?

Any help is appreciated although I have a feeling that I am s.o.l unless I find a clean donor.

Thanks,

Matt

I had a 74 2+2 parts cars but I sold it because no one needed the body panels (it was rust free)

I replaced my floor with a section cut from another car, rear quarters I made myself and the rocker panels were made from 3 coupe rockers. Talk to tabco. You may be able to use the coupe pieces but modification will be neccesary.

Thanks Tony and Derek,

Derek as far as mking your quarters, do you have any pics of your work or info on how to go about it?

I need to make the inside quarter as well where the gas filler tube runs through and am trying to figure out the best way to go about it.

I am planning on running a fuel cell though so I may just shave the filler door and replace the panel with a flat section of 16 gauge.