HybridZ

header pics

Guest dankinzle

Guest Anonymous

Is that rear plug as close to the manifold as it looks? Looks like it would be hard to get a wrench on, but might just be the angle. Great looking manifolds though.

Lone

Sanderson also makes that exact unit in a Cast Aluminum version... My buddy with the 355 SB Blown 55 Chevy has them and they are a work of art... Notice that they do away with two of the header bolts???

Nice Stuff, and most likely what I'll go with in a shorty style unit, instead of the block hugger configuration...

Mike icon_razz.gif

Guest dankinzle

That last plug is about the same distance from the header as the first one, and not too bad to get at. Then again, the engine is out of the car now icon_smile.gif . But yeah I got these headers cause it seems the only choice for angle plug and steering clearance with a decent size primary 1.75".

Mike, did your friend have his aluminum ones special made, cause I remember you saying something about it a long time ago, but I could find it on the sanderson site?

But yeah, they got rid of two of the bolts. I didn't even notice that! Maybe it's cause the flange is like an inch think. Crazy thick...

Big big updates to my site soon. I have tons of pictures.