HybridZ

Exhaust - Monza kit vs. MSA premium kit

I have listened to many of you on feedback for exhaust. I am curious if any of you have tried out either of these bolt up kits. I read some reviews and the Monza seems to have the best rating, however I am curious as to your opinions.

I am running a 75 stock 280z with a l28 and STOCK manifold (no headers). One thing I noticed is the MSA kit includes the flanged head pipe. But I am looking for the best sound of a real sports car. Feedback? Thank you!

Jamie from Maine!

• 2 weeks later...

hey, I was wondering the same thing, I also have a 280z 1977 stock, I too have the same dilemma, I have holes in my pipe so I need a new one, I too want sports car sound and a little more power wouldn't hurt :flamedevi. So please someone help jnonni and I out with any info on either system and or opinions.

i have a stock 76 280z and it came with the MSA headers and exhaust when i bought it. it sounded nice and throaty. but i replaced it with the monza kit because of how bad the MSA stuff was rusting away (i live in NH so it might rust more than where you guys live) and the monza exhaust sounds crazy good. i would compare the MSA exhaust to a muscle car sound and the monza exhaust to a ferrari sound. hope this helps