HybridZ

Starion/Conquest Wheels? Will they work?

Hey everyone...I have been building my 280z with a sbc for a while now and im getting down to where i want to start driving it some. I have a set of Starion wheels that I really want to run on it. The front rims are 16x7 with a -18 offset and the rears are 16x8 with a -10 offset. I know with converting the front over to 5 lug it should set the hubs out a little further and for the rears I think the mounting point wont change at all when converted over to 5 lug. Where will the wheel end up? Or is my best bet to go ahead and run a set of zg flares on it? Or am I just SOL and should move on to a different set of wheels that fit the car with the correct offset?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I have a set of these on my 88 z31... I don't know if they will work on a 280 but the backs stick out past my fender like a 1/4 of an inch. It really gives the car a unique look, and I get compliments all of the time though. Most people think they are celica supra rims. And if your suspension has the shitty design like the z31 you will scrub the side walls a bit at wot from a stop. Spacers required...