HybridZ

75 280z turbo eng swap, looking 4 nearby help!!

Hows it going everyone. Im in the middle of a turbo eng swap on my 75 280. I was just wondering if there is anybody near the Whidbey Island Wa area that has done this swap. I've read about how to do the swap and and seen the sticky on how to do the wireing harnass. Unfortunatly im not much of an electrician and would like to have an eyes on example of a completed set up. I already have a complete 81 turbo car that I will be using for the transplant!! Thank you!!

I'm not in your area but am doing the same swap. just an idea......go with megasquirt. when i bought my motor it didn't come with the wiring harness and computer. I couldnt find it anywhere for a reasonable price. the reality was its much cheaper to use megasquirt and easier to wire in. Also the stock efi and fuel is very limited. you can only run around 10 pounds before you need to upgrade it. If you use megasquirt, it opens many door for mods you want to do in the future. hope this helps a little.