HybridZ

Scanned white guages for 280zx and turbo

Hey 280zx owners. I have removed all the guages and scanned them into my scanner and reversed the colour and wamo I have white guages. I did some customizing on mine but have the plain white as well. I Have blue led replacement bulbs for dash. Should look good.

2 things. Paper to print to or vynl ?

Glue to adhesive to ?

Got any ideas ?

I 'll gladly send a file to all who want. Just give me a day and I will organize the file.

Hey, "opinions are like assholes, we all have one" LOL

These are just the scanned guages. I have customized mine and I am quite stoked to get it all together. Realize I have owned this car for 20 years and I am restoring her but want every piece to be customized. Been replacing floors and rails and haven't had the time to get to the dash yet but should be soon.

not to be rud at all.

but those are ugly, i just dont see them in a 280zx.....the 280z they look nice but other wise.....not my thing, but hey maby im rong. best of luck.

Chris M.

1981 280zx {coming to a city near you}:mrgreen:

1983 280zx {wifes}:flamedevi

No one said you had to like them.

Function opinion are fine, even saying particular cosmetic things are not your cup of tea, is fine.

Flat out telling someone it's "ugly", not necessary.

Work on spelling next time as well.