HybridZ

Electrical problems turn signals ect

Im really not much of an electrical engineer so i could use some help. I pulled the orginal z taillights out and fitted some round tail lights. I wired them all up properly and tested them. Everything worked well. Then it seemed each time i tested them after that i lost something. First it was the RH side turn signals. So i went and bought 2 flasher units. From the manual there is 2 flasher units. When i go to install the 2 new units, i find 1 is the same size as the new ones, the other is about 4 times the size and not plugged in. The only wire that would fit it had a wire completing the circuit. I removed the negative battery cable between swaps and started testing what went where with the new flashers. By the time i had tried everything i had lost the reverse lights and the windscreen wipers and all the turn signals, not even a click in the flasher or light on the dash. However stop and tail lights and headlights still work fine. Any ideas? Oh and i kept checking the fuse box and they are all good.

have kinda the same problem...the right marker light is out, the right turn signal is out and the right horn is out...everthing else like the headlight front marker light tail light and brakelight on the right works....grrrrr