HybridZ

I don't know what to do with my ignition

The silver one is the ignition box I pulled off my car, the red or brown (I'm a little color blind) is the one I got in the mail. Did I get the wrong one or so I just have to get a new connector to put on my factory harness? We're still playing with it and I would like any help possible. Please give me any step-by-step instructions for testing the rest of the system. So far I haven't been able to get any spark out of the coil. Well, I'll get more pics later. Thank you in advance.

14841_thumb.attach

14842_thumb.attach

Picture 003_thumb.jpg

Picture 004_thumb.jpg

I wish I had answers. I attached a photo of how the coil is wired up so maybe one of you could tell me if that is wrong. The coil is in there loose because I took the picture right before taking it off. I'm not getting any spark out of the coil. Checking with a test light (I dont have access to a voltmeter) there appears to be power at all 3 terminals on the ballast resistor and both terminals on the coil. Is there supposed to be power at all of those?

HPIM0821_thumb.jpg