HybridZ

pics of my S130 before an after. {comment}

to the back yes. i got a MSA "then z store" rear skirt for it, but the front is being custumized with the 280Z front air dam.

its in the work's as we speak will post pics when its done.

also will have a set of new wheel's an tire's:burnout:

I'm going to be doing the exact same thing as you!:)

awesome! the rear skirt was like 200.00 an change, an to get it painted was around 100.00...so....i love it more so do to the wieght i saved by getting a fiberglass rear bumper....i like the stock rear end but its just soooo dam heavy!! but let me tell you, its not easy to get that dam rear skirt on......i had to shave some of the endges down a little....just a tad not a lot at all....an you have to drill the holes, but that's easy to do just need a the MESURMENTS, electic drill, an drimals also:icon15: remmber to put some duck tap over the eara that you will be drilling, it will help with not letting the fiberglass spliter out just a tip take it or leave it.:icon45:

thanks

Chris M.

1981 280zx

1983 280zx

awesome! the rear skirt was like 200.00 an change, an to get it painted was around 100.00...so....i love it more so do to the wieght i saved by getting a fiberglass rear bumper....i like the stock rear end but its just soooo dam heavy!! but let me tell you, its not easy to get that dam rear skirt on......i had to shave some of the endges down a little....just a tad not a lot at all....an you have to drill the holes, but that's easy to do just need a the MESURMENTS, electic drill, an drimals also:icon15: remmber to put some duck tap over the eara that you will be drilling, it will help with not letting the fiberglass spliter out just a tip take it or leave it.:icon45:

thanks

Chris M.

1981 280zx

1983 280zx

Which rear skirt did you get from MSA?

i got style 2......go to this surch below an it will say style 1,2,3 i have style 2.....it was the only one that HAD A GOOD PIC OF WHAT IT WAS GOING TO LOOK LIKE.....bull ♥♥♥♥ is what it is...here i am trying to buy somthing that i have no idea of what it looks like :icon55: o well i guess i like it for the most part. they sent me the exhast exit on the right side {passenger} but i need the driver side exit so they sent me an other one for free an have never asked for the other one back:-o so if your iterested ill let it go.

but NOTE it is going to have the exhast exit for the PASSENGER SIDE of the rear end. its not painted either. ill post a lot of pic's if you want.

nice cars. is that your s2k too?

Thanks! The orange 280zx is mine:mrgreen:

but i wish i could say the same about the S2k its a friends:evil: its pro charged put out 492 WHP......its really a work of art....that a 74,000.00 doller S2k our looking at....i would have paid ever dime.

i got style 2......go to this surch below an it will say style 1,2,3 i have style 2.....it was the only one that HAD A GOOD PIC OF WHAT IT WAS GOING TO LOOK LIKE.....bull ♥♥♥♥ is what it is...here i am trying to buy somthing that i have no idea of what it looks like :icon55: o well i guess i like it for the most part. they sent me the exhast exit on the right side {passenger} but i need the driver side exit so they sent me an other one for free an have never asked for the other one back:-o so if your iterested ill let it go.

but NOTE it is going to have the exhast exit for the PASSENGER SIDE of the rear end. its not painted either. ill post a lot of pic's if you want.

Sweet! That's exactly the one I was going to get! How much?

i will sell it for around 100.00 but i need to find out how much it is to ship......so it may be more ill find out tomorrow what that's going to run me. were do you live?? an how do we go about the money transfer Paypals? or Ebay?

I live in Southern California, and I'll probably do Paypal, although I have to figure everything out as well.

Love how you repainted the car i have the same color for my 81 280zx and now that i saw yours i know it will be real nice once i get mine repainted again great job.

Even though i bought mine over 2 years ago the paint was still shiny and still is today but i have the driver side fender rusting not too bad but is getting there.

DSC00429_thumb.JPG

DSC00432_thumb.JPG

DSC00434_thumb.JPG

DSC20435_thumb.JPG

DSC20310_thumb.JPG

wow clean S130!

thanks for the post agian, its a little brighter {sunset marroina burnt orange from the 350Z} then the stock copper color it had from the factory.

its getting repainted again, for the 3rd time in about 6 mounths, it's had some overspray an some prety bad dust spots an im just not going to pay all that money for little thing's to mess it up....also i have to redo the front air dam {will not be using the front stock bumper} becuase the intercooler{exspeed} couldn't fit with the old front bumper in the way.