HybridZ

Fuel Rail Compatible?

I have a 79 280zx and need to know if the fuel rail and injectors from an 82 280zxt will work. The injectors fit right, but the fuel rail from the turbo is missing a line that goes to (I think) the mass air flow sensor or the throttle body (I'm not too great with the engine components, sorry :/ ). I guess I just need to know what the line does. I know it goes to the ecu cause it has one of those electric plug-in things that are similar to the ones that plug into the injectors. Sooo, any help would be appreciated. If the fuel rail doesn't work though, I can just put the old one back on.

Thanks guys, much 'apprech.

they are larger capacity injectors so you may be getting too much fuel with a stock n/a ecu. The only line you would have off the fuel ring goes to the fuel pressure regulator or comes from the filter. the fpr has a vacuum line running to it. on an n/a engine there should be a line to the cold start valve (injector)