HybridZ

stainless NISMO Race header LHD

Sylv1

Jay, until you get an answer from Sylv1 on the intake fitment, I can tell you I had absolutely no problems mounting 4 screw SUs or triple Weber DCOE 45s with a Cannon intake, with the Trust header I pictured.

By the way, you have done an outstanding job building your header especially having only a picture for reference. Very nice indeed!

I'm with Alan on the "Copied from Nissan Sports Option"...

I have a Fujitsbo which will most decidedly NOT fit on a RHD.

I have a 400 Series Stainless Steel that looks identical to the OS (Green), Trust (Blue), and various Generic JDM headers which all fit both RHD and LHD cars.

I'm not sure what the source of the Stainless Steel Header was originally, I just got it 'cause I saw it on the wall for five years and decided that I was not leaving Japan without possessing it!

The flange stops near the engine/transmission joint more or less, and makes for quick engine changes, and a lot of interchangability. The fittment was easily done with any inlet manifold, and sealing with stock gaskets was perfect. Until recently when the US Manufactured headers came with the proper thick flange like the JDM units have had since day one, I wasn't giving them much of a second look. Now that the flanges are available separately....if it's not Stahl, I'll probably build my own just for the challenge and pride.

I'm stocked for JDM stuff. As Alan said, many manufacturers made them in the JDM, and were usually identifiable by the color the manufacturer used. Fujitsbo had some red headers that actually changed color so you could use it as a tuning aid! Mine does not...

cheers!