HybridZ

NEO RB25DET installing into 280zx

I have a question for the guys that have done this swap or similar into a 280zx

ok i'm going to install a neo rb25det into my 81 280zx i don't need help putting the motor i need help on the oil pan i have to use for the neo rb25det will i be able to use the same kind of oil pan from the z31 200zr oil pan (rear sump) from japan?

Another thing is will the rear end axle take all that power or will i have to modify just the limited slip to a 2 way, will my drive shaft fit in place?

I've ordered the neo rb25 and a 5 speed rwd transmission to go with it, one thing i dont get is when i have the engine and transmission in will the transmittion fit where the old l28e transmission shift knob was.

Oooo nice ok that clears one of my questions, the neo rb25 i have is good but the transmission that came with it sucked so i sold it, in order for me to have a successful swap i need the rb20 transmission and it will line up perfectly where i need the shift knob, i could go easier and get a rb20 engine but i already have this one.