HybridZ

Where can i buy Fiber Class materials???

Logoleaf

Hi everyone,

I'll be finishing my L28 stroke in a month or so. My next step is i'm looking to get my body works processed. Which will make my own custom body kits for my 280zx. I'm not sure if there is any kind of services that willing to handle that? I'm in OC So Cal.

Another way is that I'm thinking of get it done by my self because i have a budget. Can anyone let me know where i can get all the fiber glass materials to work with the bodykits?

Any suggestions on how to make it? Should i do it by myself or have some one to do it and just pay them?

Thanks for all the help in advance.

I have seen some of your other posts on this forum stating budget engine swaps etc...

A budget custom body kit?

Not to be harsh but it would be much cheaper just to buy a bodykit than make or have a custom "budget" bodykit made...

It MIGHT be cheaper by alittle if you perform it yourself and dont get too crazy, also there is alot of skill involved in making your own bodykit. It has been done, twice, if I recall. (blue oval z and primmadona z)

I wouldnt recommend it. www.thezstore.com www.zforceproductions.com I would buy a bodykit and glass it on....

• Like 1