HybridZ

RB Swap Shop

TonyC

I'm looking for a reputable shop that has done RB swaps into a 240Z. I'd prefer if it is in central California area, but also willing to go to bay area or SoCal. I have the motor/transmission already. I just need the shop to pretty much get the car running.

-Thanks

If you got the money for it and willing to come to the bay area...Z Car Garage. Call them first before you come here and get an estimate. They're not cheap, but I hear they are the BEST in Cali. Talked with Rob (Owner) a few times and he's a cool guy. I see him and his car on the road pretty often when I'm on lunch heading that way

My opinion - depends how you want to do it. If you want a top of the line job from someone that has the experience and not to mention innovative parts - like billet motor mounts that use stock rubber isolators, huge custom 4 wheel brakes, suspension tricks, custom ECUs, manifolds and the list goes on and on.

See Rob at ZcarGarage - check out his blog as well - you will get some ideas of what's happening - he is actually putting together 2 outstanding 240 RBs right now.

Call Rob and tell him that BEHEMOTH's dad told you to call - that's the stroked RB he's building for me.