HybridZ

as i start apon my quest for rims i would like to know if there is a list of aftermarket rim manufacturers that is known to work with the s30/s130 z/zx cars on the site, i have searched but didnt find any real usefull information in regards to it. the only thing i have found is the stuff on vendor sites like MSA.

i understand grumpyvette posted a great thread on the tech side of rims like back spacing information and how to figure out what will work with your set up. however that is not what i am asking, i know what size i want and what offset i want to use. my problem is some rim companies dont list the z cars as possible vehicles that there rim will fit on.

also if you know what other type of 4 lug vehicle has the same bolt pattern as the z/zx cars (example lexani LT-704 fits BMW,BENZ, BENTLY not listed but will also fit a chevy 5 lug bolt pattern as well) that would be great and dont kill me on the example it was just that an example...lol.

maybe a great list to have instead of countless mind numbing hrs searching for rims for these cars! beleave me if i new what other car maker shared the same bolt pattern as the z/zx it would save a great headache :ugg:

Older mustangs share the 4 x 114.3 spacing.

Many newer imports have it as well (I know the accord for sure), but the offsets aren't correct. You can run them with large spacers though.

Sweet! and there is the start. i thought that the accord would fit but wasnt for sure (cousin has a acura integra and was inspecting his spare dummy tire) didnt have my zx with me (otherwise i would have ripped my wheel off and check it against mine) at the time, just my truck.