HybridZ

Speedhut speedo w/ integrated turn signals/high beam

pete280z

More of an FYI than anything, but Speedhut has started selling speedometers with turn signal and high beam indicators built in.

here's one:

http://www.speedhut.com/custom_gauge_description-gauge_type-Speedometer-auto_number-777.htm

I'm not affiliated with Speedhut in any way. I just happened to order my gauges from them the day before they started offering the indicator lights. Checked on their site today to see if a tracking number was available and found this. :banghead:

That blows... I'm happy with my setup AND have the parking brake indicator too. The upgrade to the gauge is an easy BUT the wiring would be a beoatch without pulling the dash. If they included the parking brake lamp then.....maybe.

Your solution is very clean. I was inspired to make a similar LED display to mount on the column. But for $20, it's one less thing to do before I'm back on the road. I'm not sure I'll bother with the parking brake indicator at this point.