HybridZ

Yesterday,...and Today

jasper

Well if it was not then....

Why did you make a point of stating

and just so we know it is not to be miss interpreted that you just used the word "Old School car Building", as I stated in the post before

You also stated

And more on the computers in cars with the statement.

So if you were not responding to my post then you were making points no one else brought up, therefor you must of been posting in the wrong form talking about Old School Car Building and Advanced Computers, and about computer whiz bangery.

The likely hood of all that falling in place would be astonishing and also vary sad, based off the fact that you can not remember what you are saying and where you are saying it. :shock:

I hope that is not the case, and I hope you just wanted to look like you understood my point.

Take care,

BigRedZ

I know what forum I am posting in. Look at my post count. I am also a HZ supporter.

Everyone was relating what kind of classic heritage they received from their fathers and grandfathers and how it affects their views of what is enjoyable in today's world and desirable in their project cars. You aren't the only one that mentioned modern electronics versus simple cars of yesterday, etc. That is one of the largest differences between old school and new cars. I was simply pointing out that my "heritage" was a bit different and had nothing to do with your post. Maybe the fact that I have wired modern cars from scratch, built my own standalones, tuned many big power cars for a living, etc. had something to do with the fixation on the electronics side of things. I am sure if you wanted to search my posting and project car, you'd see I don't have a habit of posting completely in the wrong area, etc.

Anyways, this isn't a Technical thread, nor do I feel the need to get into a pissing match about something, so I will just sign off here and not fuel the fire. Cheers. :wink:

I know what forum I am posting in. Look at my post count. I am also a HZ supporter.

Everyone was relating what kind of classic heritage they received from their fathers and grandfathers and how it affects their views of what is enjoyable in today's world and desirable in their project cars. You aren't the only one that mentioned modern electronics versus simple cars of yesterday, etc. That is one of the largest differences between old school and new cars. I was simply pointing out that my "heritage" was a bit different and had nothing to do with your post. Maybe the fact that I have wired modern cars from scratch, built my own standalones, tuned many big power cars for a living, etc. had something to do with the fixation on the electronics side of things. I am sure if you wanted to search my posting and project car, you'd see I don't have a habit of posting completely in the wrong area, etc.

Anyways, this isn't a Technical thread, nor do I feel the need to get into a pissing match about something, so I will just sign off here and not fuel the fire. Cheers. :wink:

I am sorry for the miss understanding, my post was suppose to be sarcastic in a joking way. I realize I should of put that for you can tell how one is saying something on the forms.

I did not mean to come off as a dick, though I can see how one can interpreted that way, I meant for my post to be a sarcastic response to yours. :mrgreen:

I understood what you meant, talking about having powerful computers on your car, just thought I would make some fun of it.

Take care,

BigRedZ

I am sorry for the miss understanding, my post was suppose to be sarcastic in a joking way. I realize I should of put that for you can tell how one is saying something on the forms.

I did not mean to come off as a dick, though I can see how one can interpreted that way, I meant for my post to be a sarcastic response to yours. :mrgreen:

I understood what you meant, talking about having powerful computers on your car, just thought I would make some fun of it.

Take care,

BigRedZ

:shock: Oh, gotcha. Dang, you gotta flog those little smilie things! :)