HybridZ

Now it wont start, 56k beware, lots of screen shots..

ZXT_bean

Yes winrar, winzip win it all. I was hoping your car would start dude.

did you put new plugs?pull out your plugs let your cylinders dry a bit and get new plugs.

edit yes my car does run with this tune I just got it going 2 weeks ago and tuned with a wideband. I put new plugs and a new battery thats what did it for me. And the coil pack wiring was wrong. So with the edis coil pack with the plug down.

the first terminal is wired to 2 and 5

the middle one is 3 and 4

the last one is 1 and 6

did you get any errors or messages when loading my msq? Like did it say different code version or something?

edit 2 how are your injectors wired?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats man I knew it would work out for you. Feels good doesnt it? Is it holding a good idle?how about drive? play with the dile screw get a healthy idle. Now its running check your timing at idle. You say you have a wideband no? Whats it showing on idel lower the VE table time to tinker around.

Something tells me your injectors are not configured right either MS settings or wiring. Check your opening times, how there wired on each driver, injection control try 2 squirts alternating you know right away if there is a difference, pwm, batterey correction voltage (when the batterey is weak it powers them differently I had that on my car messed me over for a long time.)