HybridZ

MSA Premium Exhaust for a 280z

Pomorza

Hello all

Bought a 280z three weeks ago. While I was draining the decade old transmission gear oil I took a look at the exhaust. In short everything from the manifold back is rusted. (I'm thinking this is the original exhaust because this is Arizona...very little rust here)

I was doing some exploring and found the MSA Premium exhaust. Has anyone ever used one? How does the sound compare to the original sound? Is it a direct fit or was there some necessary adjustments? Any information would be nice.

Thanks

Jan

Jan,

Welcome to HybridZ! Congrats on the new car! As a rule, HybridZ admins ask members to search fairly extensively before asking questions. I think you should be able to find some nice install threads (with pics) on here and a few youtube soundclips to give you an idea what it might sound like. If I had any direct experience with the exhaust you refer to, however, I'd be happy to share. I know lots of N/A guys like to buy or build twice pipes.

Cheers,

Mark

• 4 weeks later...