HybridZ

Can I see some suspension pics please?

Guest ttoude

Guest ttoude

Can I see some suspension pics please? been looking but other than the accidental pics in the ZG fender install thread i havent seen any close ups.

Please post a couple if you got any modded susp pics or can you point me in the right direction

^one quick question? I've been trying to search on this for quite sometime and haven't found an answer to it yet?

I have the ground controls coilover kit... how far along the strut do you position the new perch for the sleeve? I'm going with section struts that will fit the Tokicos Illuminas from the MR2? Do i go with the same length that Ground Control gave me? 5 inches front and 7 inches rear with the shorter struts? If anyone can enlighten me with this, it would be a great help! Thanks in advance.

my sleeves were all the same length..i don't remember how long exactly...i just positioned the top of the sleave about an inch from the top of the strut tube. the sleeves are long enough that i can get any ride height i want. i did also section the front and used mr2 struts.

^thanks for the info, I read most of that thread already by john, i few times actually. Nothing pertaining to Ground Controls kit? I'm comfortable with sectioning but placing the threaded sleeve is a little hazzzy? I am sectioning the (MR2) strut tubes to fit the inserts snug and tight, close to the height of the insert. But my main concern is where to place the threaded sleeve? It goes into detail about different length of springs and threaded sleeves. And how to calculate the the midpoint at what you want. But how do you know that if your threads are different sizes? I think I need a diagram.

oh yeah sorry to hi-jack thread.

my sleeves were all the same length..i don't remember how long exactly...i just positioned the top of the sleave about an inch from the top of the strut tube. the sleeves are long enough that i can get any ride height i want. i did also section the front and used mr2 struts.

do you have a photo of your install? My threaded sleeves height are 6in but 5.5in from the thread collar. My springs height are 10in.