HybridZ

Help ID this header?

rxsleeper

I think this is a Datsun Comp header. Any ideas? Also, any suggestions on the best way to repair a couple of tubes? waits for JohnC to reply :) It seems the p.o. had a couple of off track excursions that resulted in some damage to the tubes. My off tracks have not been that dramatic. :twak:

I would like to get it fixed while I freshen the motor.

Thanks,

Paul

header_thumb.JPG

I also *think* those are the Nissan Comp headers, but I've had my foot in my mouth before and I'm sure I will again in the future, somehow, so keep that in mind.

I don't see much extensive damage. Got any better images of the dents and dings?

If I were you, I would make a posting on your local craigslist asking for advice to find a good welder, and post up the situation... "Have these expensive headers that are NLA/hard to obtain, would like to repair this minor damage, anyone got a shop to recommend?" Post some pictures, you should get SOME replies of individuals who have had similar experiences.

The hard part is finding an exhaust shop to do the repair work that doesn't suck. If you know of a good exhaust shop you trust highly, then simply take it to them and ask them what you should do with it, and how much it'll cost.