HybridZ

wtb: s30 in socal

itsaprothing

I have a 71 s30. It has an l28 with e88 head, later 280zx 5 speed, not the t-5, brand new centerforce clutch. It has rust issues. Needs a battery, and a slave cylinder. I have the cylinder. I also have a pertonix igniter, that I haven't installed. Car runs great, and speedy. email me if your interested, or if anyone in san diego is interested. It has a damaged hood, and driver side fender, from pushing it into another car. I can explain. I'm thinking $1300, but I'm open to anything.

• 2 weeks later...

it is turbo but will sell u the sell without the motor if u like ... or complete has full supsension and bushings and lots more .. .search in the cars for sale and u will c mine close to the top...but if ur lookin for a sell ill keep the motor and put it in another car of mine my car is nice and its in upland/ontario ca

PM sent

quote=nohalo2003;1064342]I have a 71 s30. It has an l28 with e88 head, later 280zx 5 speed, not the t-5, brand new centerforce clutch. It has rust issues. Needs a battery, and a slave cylinder. I have the cylinder. I also have a pertonix igniter, that I haven't installed. Car runs great, and speedy. email me if your interested, or if anyone in san diego is interested. It has a damaged hood, and driver side fender, from pushing it into another car. I can explain. I'm thinking $1300, but I'm open to anything.