HybridZ

WTB Fuel Rail for Supra Injectors

Scott_M67

What turbo Supra injectors? The stock 440cc injectors from the MkIII or 555cc injectors from the MkIVs? If you want the stock 7M fuel rail from the MkIII, I can probably track you one down tonight. If you're junkyard hunting, the NA motor and the fuel rails from Cressidas from similar years are identical (all 7Ms have the same fuel rails).

I have a Pallnet smooth fuel rail you can purchase. It has the fuel pressure gauge built in. It has straight barbed fittings on both ends (for 5/16" hose I believe); the fittings are JB-welded in so not easily removed. It fits with the O-ring Toyota Supra 440cc injectors. I am no longer using it.

I noticed the fuel pressure gauge was reading approx 10 pounds of pressure even when disconnected. When I was at a stock 40 psi it was reading 50psi. It's still a useful tool, but obviously not accurate.

Price $90.00.

Price with 6 toyota Supra 440cc injectors (used) $150.

I would need to check shipping cost since it's a little long but I would estimate it at 15 dollars.

By the way, I can highly recommend buying from Pallnet directly. His stuff is great.

But I'm not sure if you understood my post clearly - this IS an O-ring rail. The barbed fittings are where the fuel in and fuel out lines are hooked up to. The injectors it uses are O-Ring supra 440cc injectors.

HERE is an EXAMPLE PIC: This is just like what it looks like, except it is for the L28 of course. (photo stolen from Pallnet's website!)

SR20DET-10%20RAIL.jpg