HybridZ

Also WTB LS1 240Z or turbo 240Z

dpuma8

i have a real good condition lt1 z. it is a black 1974 260 z. it has a lt1/6 speed out of a 1996 corvette. the car makes 350hp to the wheel, and goes 11.7@119 in the 1/4 mile. the car is not 100% finished but i drive it everyday and the thing runs great. with the 6-speed the car will get 20mpg @ 80mph in 6th gear turning 2000 rpm. if you want some pics of the car, i will have to take some. the car does not have ac due to the swap, and it is missing a couple of gauges(i ordered all brand new gauges back in feb, and only half of them came in). the car was painted in feb. and it has all the hard to find parts. i have not been able to finish it, because i have ran out of money. I have $18,000 into it, and if you are interested i can work with you.

i have a 1975 280z turbo ... with full suspension and poly bushings... great interior ... 90,000miles on the turbo motor ... i have a gold powder coated valve cover for it ..... new carpet... riken mesh rims .. car is primer though ...sway bars and strut tower bars and alot more ... its very fast i have a intercooler but not its not installed but its running stock boost from a 300zx turbo charger.. let me know if ur interested ... im having a kid in less than 30 days and need to sell it ... im askin 5000... i put more than 8000 into it in less than a year ....

• 3 weeks later...