HybridZ

help finding a r34 n1 rb26dett

datsundave

If you want a quality engine contact Karim (racer98).

If you want the N1: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RB26DETT-R34-GTR-N1-Nur-Spec-Engine-Unit-longblock_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem22f9b135e7QQitemZ150218028519QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If you have the money for the N1, why not go ahead and build a new one?

There's an N1 short block on ebay for $1,800

Nismoparts.com has the crankshaft for $577

From there you have room for the intake, head, and you can go forged on the rest of the bottom end. I know it will end upt costing more, but you will have a built bottom end.

Or one more option, better yet than the N1 RB26DETT. If you have the money to spend, contact Rob at RIPZ. Go for the RB30DET :flamedevi

You do realize that those new N1 engines you see for sale around don't come manifolds, turbos, wiring harness, ECU, injectors and everything else that's not internal practically.

That's because they're considered "Replacement" engine assemblies and are sold to those who already have N1 equipped vehicles, just as a side note. :icon6:

Please use the search function. This has been covered over and over and is also linked via those passed threads to forums with even more information, one thread spanning close to 300 pages worth of posts.

I advise reading it through to get a good idea if whether or not you'd like to invest the money into an RB30 build.

The N1 is supposed to be the strongest of the RB blocks due to reinforced main-journal and main-skirt webbing.

I've not seen pics of a comparison between that and a standard RB26 or 30 block, but that's what the people who have will tell you.

I am starting to think about the rb30det block and rb25det head what about the rb26dett head will it bolt up or is there a lot of mods I have heard the the rb30det block is the strongest but from what I can tell the rb26dett head is the best any thoughts thanks

The way I see this, you've seen a few engine names bandied around but haven't bothered to research them. there is not RB30DET, there is the RB30E and RB30ET blocks with various RB2?DE or RB2?DET heads bolted on with differing amounts of modification needed.

It's past time you stopped trolling for spoon fed answers and used the Search button, and that this thread disappeared into the tool shed.