HybridZ

'77 280 New Shocks for HEAVY Driving

I didn't know whether or not to put this under my other post or not but basically i'm looking to buy some new suspension and bushing kit for my lil 77. My stock ones are dead ten years ago and my bushings are all dry and dirt destroyed. This is a car i drive daily about 100 miles round trip everyday to work at least 5 times a week and i occasionally take it out and show my friends in there MkII and MKIII Supras what time it is. We drift a bit when it rains and we do some drag and alot of point to point stuff so i was thinking about getting the Tokico Illuminas and using my stock springs to keep my same ride height and replacing my bushings with urethane ones. I think that will help stop my car from slamming the ass everytime i make a hard launch or everytime i hit a change in the road. lol it gets kinda annoying besides its killing my brakes and my gas mileage cause i'm consistantly countring body role and torque steer so anyways i've priced around and i've found these guys brand new:

http://www.gripmotorsports.com/pi~pn~tokico-illumina_adjustable_gas_shock_front-8663.html

$111.15 a piece for the front

BZ3012

and

http://www.gripmotorsports.com/pi~pn~tokico-illumina_adjustable_gas_shock_rear-8664.html

$115.15

BZ3013

the total is $ 485.80 shipped for all four shocks/struts

and than here's ma bushing kit

http://www.jegs.com/i/Energy-Suspension/355/7-18102R/10002/-1

$164.38

Energy Suspension #355-7-18102R

The total is $650.18 for this job is this a good deal for what i'm getting? like i said i drive like HELL my average speed on the interstate is 90 and i drive roughly 100 miles 5 days a week besides whatever messing around me and my friends do after work and on the weekends. i think i got all my bases covered but i'm not sure so i figured it was better to ask and look like a dumb ass than not ask and look like a dumb ass lol. i was thinking about getting new strut mounts and tie rods and such but i thought i'd consult all of you on this and if this is a good deal and what else should i be thinking about getting that i'm not mentioning here anyways all input is appreciated thanks PEACE!!

~J

Edited by Zerocell5688
I don't have a basic understanding of sentence structure or grammar and wrote a freakin paragraph sentence.

I didn't know whether or not to put this under my other post or not but basically i'm looking to buy some new suspension and bushing kit for my lil 77 cause my stock ones are dead ten years ago and my rubbers all dry and dirt destroyed and this is a car i drive daily about 100 miles round trip everyday to work at least 5 times a week and i occasionally take it out and show my friends in there MkII and MKIII Supras what time it is and we drift a bit when it rains being lazy and we do some drag and alot of point to point stuff so i was thinking about getting the Tokico Illuminas and using my stock springs to keep my same ride height the same and replacing my bushings with urethane ones and i think that will help stop my car from slamming the ass everytime i make a hard launch or everytime i hit a change in the road.

Holy crap! That's one sentence. How is anyone supposed to understand that? Read the rules please:

5. This site is based in the USA, and as such, text is to be written in English. There are web sites available on the web that can translate text from many recognized official languages to English, if you don't know it. (But then how could you read this? ) Gangster-slang, or any other cute, obtuse, street-talk dialects are not tolerated. Write in clear English that does not require a current knowledge of the latest street-slang. Text message or IM shorthand does not qualify as English. Always try to use proper punctuation, spelling AND capitalization.

Fixed it thanks for that Johnc I was a bit excited so I just ran on a bit excuse me but to the question at hand

Is that a good deal for shocks and bushings? i mean its the best I've found so far but I'd figure I'd ask anyways so let me know what ya'll think i'll probably place my order tonight after i get off work.

~J