HybridZ

Still not running

Its an early 260Z with a L28. Stopped running after installing new altenator. Since then I've installed Arizona Z Car intake with 4 barrell Holley, and I've just put in the 280ZX E12-80 distributor with a brand new MSD Blaster 2 coil and wired it the way showed on this site http://datsunzgarage.com/engine/

Any help would be appreciated, actually having someone come by and look at it for me would be even more appreciated.

Yeah, I have no problem with fuel delivery. I did everything I could do considering the area my car is in. No level ground at all anywhere close, about 45 minutes from my house, and its out in the woods. I've afraid that maybe some animals chewed through a few wires even though all the wiring visible under the dash and in the car are perfectly alright. I want to just find someone who will tow it for me so I can have it towed back to my house where I can work in the garage and work from the ground up fixing all the wiring and everthing.

Well I got a hold of the MSA holley clifford intake and mine was a 75 and it was fuel injected. I don't know a lot about the 260zs but with mine the pump wouldn't work with the wiring harness anymore, because of the fuel injection. Anyways I don't really know what to say just run all the basics like fuel pressure, fuel pump, fuel lines, sorry if you have already done everything just suggesting maybe double check? i know that can't hurt. Hope i could help some.

Can anybody show me how they wired up their 280ZX distributor? Is there any test I can do to make sure the distributor is good? I just don't get it, everything on it is brand new and I didn't use any of the old wiring harness for the coil or anything so I don't see why it doesn't start. I don't even get any kind of "pop".