HybridZ

Does ANYONE know how much hardline is needed for brakes and fuel??

z2go

I have a 4/72 240Z that I am completely overhauling the hard brake and fuel lines. Does anyone have an inventory of how much tubing you need for the entire hard brake line system, as well as the fuel and fuel return hard lines? I am pretty sure there is no vapor return, just a fuel return on mine.

Also, I know that all brake lines are 3/16" with 10x1.0 fittings fully threaded, what about on the fuel lines? I can't seem to find anything regarding the size of those fittings, and what size/thread pitch they are. Help!

For brake lines you can order a complete set from Classic Tube for around $250. I think they also sell a complete fuel and return line set too.

Fuel line is 6mm and return line is 4mm.

The car is about 14 feet long and about 6 feet wide so you can do the math on the line length.

I did talk to the classic tube guys, not a bad deal for stainless. I think I am going to go with 90/10 copper-nickel and build it myself, reason being for the question. I definitely needed to figure out the fuel lines though... I think I will strip everything out after pictures, and figure out what it will take. For the 6mm and 4mm, that is the actual line size, right? what about the fittings? I'm guessing on the 4mm, it's a 10x1.0 fitting like the brake lines?