HybridZ

SpeedHut Indiglo Gauge Faces Pre-Orders availible NOW!

Boobala

The Z car pre-order page is up!

Some people may think this is "Rice" but

I think it adds a modern look to the Z. AS soon as I get my seats paid

for I'll be placing my order. (two weeks...max)

SpeedHut Indiglo Gauge Faces 240Z/260Z/280Z Pre-Order page

Scroll to bottom and click either the Dial Face Glows or the Font Glow links.

Your instrument cluster must look like this: (sorry ZX guys)

240z_preorder.jpg

Non-Z Samples:

Face Glow:

FaceGlow.gif

Font Glow:

FontGlow.gif

As soon as they get 20 orders they will start tooling-up to make them.

The following cars can be pre-ordered. Once we have 20 Pre-orders we will begin tooling the car. Tooling takes approx. 8-12 weeks so hang in there! Your Credit Card is NOT charged until after we reach the 20 pre-orders. All the same options available on the web site are available for these pre-order cars below.

EACH INDIVIDUAL WILL GET TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN UNIQUE CUSTOM OPTIONS- (COLORS, FONTS, STANDARD GRAPHICS, LOGOS, ETC. AT NO ADDITIONAL COST). Once the tooling is done (8-10 weeks) we will ship them out individually to each person. We will notify each person before manufacturing their gauges to confirm their order via email or telephone.

Some "Custom Logo's" I have come up with (click for bigger pics):

T-Z-Logo-05.jpg T-Z-Logo-02.jpg T-Z-Logo-03.jpg T-Z-Logo-06.jpg

...and the one I plan to use:

attachment.php?s=&postid=12391

Feel free to use any of the above if you like.

Guest Anonymous

ha, someone got here before i did to inform everyone that they could preorder. I am the group leader for the z's so if anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me or post them here or contact speedhut directly. Oh, and i would be the first preorder but they wont count mine in with the twenty so oh well, hahahaha.

Originally posted by 240 4U2NV:

ha, someone got here before i did to inform everyone that they could preorder. I am the group leader for the z's so if anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me or post them here or contact speedhut directly. Oh, and i would be the first preorder but they wont count mine in with the twenty so oh well, hahahaha.

Yeah, that would be me. smile.gif "Boobala" AKA "Zed"

Why won't they count your order? That's just silly. 20 is 20.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest 240 4U2NV

Hey guys,

I am the group leader for the speedhut gauge development and they contacted me a couple of weeks ago and said that they are ready to start making these things but we need a couple of pictures first. Because the same gauges were used in so many different years some of the faces changed slightly and we need pictures of the different faces so that speedhut can make the correct art to match. We need high resolution straight on pictures of the following gauges:

20 to 160 speedo

0 to 160 speedo

10 to 160 speedo

and a Voltmeter

If any of you could help out that would be awesome, just e-mail the pictures to me, 2404U2NV@gmail.com, and I will make sure that they get to the right people at speedhut.