HybridZ

Body Shop In Virginia?

KenshinX

I am looking for suggestions for body shops in VA, specifically Hampton Roads area but I am willing to travel as far as Williamsburg. Not looking for show car quality something within a reasonable range. I looked through the paint shop sticky and found one in Newport News. Just curious if there are any other referrals in the area.

1. Stans Collision and Refinishing Center

12838 Jefferson Ave.

Newport News, VA 23608

757-877-1100

Thanks in Advance,

-Caleb W.

Caleb-

I had some minor body and paint work done on my 4Runner a couple years ago. After talking to a few shops, I decided to go with "Tim's Custom Painting and Collision Repair". The results were great....they did awesome work, and they finished the work in only a couple days. The price was maybe a little higher than market average, but certainly not unreasonable and well worth it considering the quality of their work. Tim's is at:

280 Production Drive (off of Rt 17, just south of Victory Blvd)

Tabb VA

757-595-5058

Stan's was one of the shops I talked to before going to Tim's. The guys there certainly seemed knowledgeable, but I don't have any firsthand experience with them.

Good luck and keep us posted. Good info for future reference!

John