HybridZ

Wrap up your old posts please

ZR8ED

I've been back researching in the site archives, for a couple of different projects I am/planning to work on. There is a ton of excellent info I've been digging up, but I have found a lot of posts have had lots of good suggestions/ideas, but no final wrap up of a problem/issue or project.

It would be really benificial to future seachers, if you have posted a question/problem, if you could post back on what eventually happened. Even a simple "It worked" or It didn't work"

I read through pages of threads sometimes only to find it just die out, and I was waiting/hoping to find an ending, happy or otherwise.

Just thinking outloud folks. I am sure I have not followed through with some of my posts as well, and I will try to do better in the future.

BTW if you have read one of my old posts and find it needs clarification, let me know, and I will go back and update it.

I think a lot of the problem is people just start babbling in threads and its gets off topic and the information is hard to find...especially in long / in depth threads.

I wish there was a way to make a chat/bs posts that disappeared in 30 days, or the OP could select which response get archived after 30 days or something. But that's way to complicated I'm sure.

It would be really sick to form a HybridZ 'wiki' . Good posts that are simi sticky worthy or have good general info would get catalouged and saved into a databased with extraineous posts removed. Ive always wanted to start a S30 Wiki... as a standalone reference site.

I think a lot of the problem is people just start babbling in threads and its gets off topic and the information is hard to find...especially in long / in depth threads.

I wish there was a way to make a chat/bs posts that disappeared in 30 days, or the OP could select which response get archived after 30 days or something. But that's way to complicated I'm sure.

It would be really sick to form a HybridZ 'wiki' . Good posts that are simi sticky worthy or have good general info would get catalouged and saved into a databased with extraineous posts removed. Ive always wanted to start a S30 Wiki... as a standalone reference site.

I think someone did try to make a Z wiki page, but it never took off. I'm trying to remember who it was... I kinda wanna say it was rudypoochris but I don't think that's right.

Edit: I can't believe that was right. Here's the thread: http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=135199&highlight=wiki