HybridZ

Pic request: Zs with CF hoods and/or bumpers

Mycarispurty

I'm picking up a 240Z in a couple days with a carbon fiber hood, and front/rear bumpers. The car is freshly primered so I can choose any color I want (leaning towards Viper Blue) but wanted to see some S30s with some carbon on them for ideas of what colors I might like with these parts.

Here are a few pictures. There are a lot more on my build page "The build of a 240Z by 310z" and on my photo album page. Hope the pictures help. Blue would look great. There is a picture on MSA's photo page of the 2009 West Coast Nationals that has a ? Viper blue color and CF car with Watanabis and flairs, it looks awsome. However to dark of a shade of blue might not show off the CF real well. Just something to think about. Look at lots of pictures prior to making a decision.

18094_thumb.attach

18095_thumb.attach

18096_thumb.attach

hope this helps since the car is blue, not exactly the same blue as the one you want though. sorry that the hoods all dusty but you kinda get the picture.

l_5db627dba0ab44a78f8d24476db47263.jpg

Carbon fiber tail.

l_2b9117297ed04e2e922801e02a70dca5.jpg

sorry this one is not too visible. another of Carbon fiber spoiler & CF tail light panel.

l_0dec9ad5f2ef4d6b8eb84252c8a12904.jpg

here's a couple when my car was white.

l_2cb842b24fea48c7a733b93cfa4d48a0.jpg