HybridZ

digital dash 83zx

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

oh and those of u who gave me the diagrams regarding my a/c i greatly apreciate it haven't gone out and fixed yet but with this info i should have little trouble thank u

JTR (Stealth Conversions has a right angle adapter for those of us Turbo owners w/a T5 tranny - it has a .66/1 reduction in it.

This is pretty close to what is needed to set it on KPH and read true - slightly taller tires would probably get you the rest of the way....

smile.gif

brad

Each time you switch to KPH and restart the car you have to switch back to KPH. However, I have not checked with someone following me to check the speed, but I think the KPH reads about twice the speed that I am acutaly driving. I already have a right angle drive on the cable, but it is 1 to 1.

I am using a 3.36 rearend with a low profile tire. The engine is a Chev 350 with a turbo 400 trans. If I can find one that is 2 to 1 it might just work. Know anyway to keep it from defaulting to MPH ?