HybridZ

WANTED - 240/260/280z In Canada

Guest canmark_5

Guest canmark_5

I am looking for a good condition 240z (would consider 260/280). Either original engine or v8 conversion (that is the goal long-run). I would be willing to travel to pick it up (with trailer) or ship (would dig into budget). I would be willing to spend $3000-5000 USD.

Just looking for a strong runner that isn't too rusted out that I can work on and modify to my liking (street / occasional strip). Location is a issue, preferably central Canada or North/Central U.S. Get back to me if you have anything for sale or have seen anything.

• 3 months later...
Guest musailor

I've got a nice silver '73 240Z I'm selling. In great shape, located in Des Moines, IA so relatively close. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a 75 and a 82 in canada .. the 75 came from kansas and is in great shape as far as rust. interior is all good except seats. and it runs great. drive it every day. its a 4spd manual.. where you in canada im located close to winnipeg mb. and would be more than happy to show you the car. though selling it is on/off for me.. but we can talk for sure

• 1 month later...
Guest Clyde Z

I am looking for a good condition 240z (would consider 260/280). Either original engine or v8 conversion (that is the goal long-run). I would be willing to travel to pick it up (with trailer) or ship (would dig into budget). I would be willing to spend $3000-5000 USD.

Just looking for a strong runner that isn't too rusted out that I can work on and modify to my liking (street / occasional strip). Location is a issue, preferably central Canada or North/Central U.S. Get back to me if you have anything for sale or have seen anything.

Guest Clyde Z

I have a '78 280z for sale. Factory 5 speed, bored 30 over, ram air, big throat throttle body, different intake 2.5 inch exhaust, detachable face radio with rear speaker box. I am moving soon and also willing to throw in all extra parts including wire harnesses, trannies (4 and 5 speed), rear differentials including R200. Was looking for $5k for it all but will negotiate since you would have to travel to Yonkers, New York (5 hours from Montreal). E-mail me on this site or directly on crj280z@aol.com.