HybridZ

280z illumina shocks

aziza z

• 1 month later...
Guest David280z

Are you looking for just the tokico illumina shocks, or did you want the springs also? I have a full set of both shocks and springs I am looking to sell. I was thinking $475 plus shipping from Redmond, Or 97756.

Guest David280z

It is going to be close to the same price just for the shocks through beta. If you change your mind let me know. I cant post things for sell as I don't have enough posts under my belt, so if anyone else is interested PM me.

Guest David280z

I may have found a buyer for the springs. Would you be interested in struts for $375 + shipping? I will only sell this way if both buyers are interested, as it would be easier for me to sell it all together.

Guest David280z

It looks like the springs are sold, so I need to know if you are interested in the full set of four struts for $375 + shipping? There are two other people now interested in the struts, but I thought I would give you a couple of days to decide. Sorry can't wait too long to sell, so let me know.

Guest David280z

I still have a full set of four brand new Tokico Illumina struts, if anyone is interested. Selling for $375 + shipping, over a hundred dollars cheaper than any where else I have found. Package is 28"x9"x8" and weighs 26 lbs. It will be shipped from Redmond,OR 97756. PM me if interested.

I still have a full set of four brand new Tokico Illumina struts, if anyone is interested. Selling for $375 + shipping, over a hundred dollars cheaper than any where else I have found. Package is 28"x9"x8" and weighs 26 lbs. It will be shipped from Redmond,OR 97756. PM me if interested.

Thanks. But I think i found a set.