HybridZ

LS2 into 350Z. NEED HELP

Ok so after doing a bit of research, I'm in need of a breakdown of everything I need for the swap. This is what I have found so far:

LS2

T56 trans

stock LS2 wiring harness

stock LS2 drive by wire pedal

Engine and tranny mounts

Custom oil pan

A/C and P/S lines

What else is needed? Do I keep my stock ECU or use the stock LS2 ECU? Just need to make sure I've got EVERYTHING lined up before I go to do the swap.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so after doing a bit of research, I'm in need of a breakdown of everything I need for the swap. This is what I have found so far:

LS2

T56 trans

stock LS2 wiring harness

stock LS2 drive by wire pedal

Engine and tranny mounts

Custom oil pan

A/C and P/S lines

What else is needed? Do I keep my stock ECU or use the stock LS2 ECU? Just need to make sure I've got EVERYTHING lined up before I go to do the swap.

im not entirely sure of everything you'll need for that swap. you will surely find things along the way. but, im putting an LS1 into a 300zx so heres a few things in addition to your list that may parallel your swap.

driveshaft (probly need a shop to custom make)

fuel line adapter for the GM quick connect system

MAF sensor

some sort of clutch adapter or new clutch reservoir setup to go with the t56. --> theres another quick connect style line on there as well.

im using the LS1 ECU but only because i have a buddy who can wire it into the 300 with a pin-out sheet.

i thought there was going to be more on my list here, im sure im forgetting something. i hope this helps tho.

• 2 weeks later...