HybridZ

my clutch got smoked.....

well...2 weeks ago tried to make some more pulls on the dyno with the bottle again. then all of a sudden as the nitrous kicked in the z started to smoke!!!!!! smelt like clutch.....wtf.

any ways just put in a spec3+., suppose to hold up to 800tq. hope this will last me for a while. ur...ur.... 500 miles of break in.

1st clutch was suppose to be 20% better than stock,,,but, i fried it.

i've heard some good things about the spec3+, that's why i bought it and only spent $525 shipped. i'll just have to see how this clutch performs after i get it broken in.

and i've also heard some bad things about the monster clutch too. i did some research of my own and decided to go with the spec3+. hope it holds 520tq....hehe

1st clutch was suppose to be 20% better than stock,,,but, i fried it.

i've heard some good things about the spec3+, that's why i bought it and only spent $525 shipped. i'll just have to see how this clutch performs after i get it broken in.

and i've also heard some bad things about the monster clutch too. i did some research of my own and decided to go with the spec3+. hope it holds 520tq....hehe

I have only ever heard one bad thing about Monster, and this problem was fixed.

I am not doggin you man. I am sure your clutch will be fine. :burnout: