HybridZ

looking for a set of fender mirrors

emok z

im really debating getting a pair of these. versus these.

right now im leaning towards putting the "bullet" style mirrors on my front fenders. i just like the way that looks.

does anyone know of a good how to for mounting the mirrors to the front fenders? well there isnt really like a how too, cause you just drill, but for the dimensions where to drill? thanks.

how do you think those fender mirrors would look on a door? hrmmm

Since they aren't adjustable to point inwards towards the driver they would just point straight back and might not work so well but just before the window of the door on the fender might work. Also I know another member here used Motorcycle mirrors which looked pretty cool and are adjustable I think.

Since they aren't adjustable to point inwards towards the driver they would just point straight back and might not work so well but just before the window of the door on the fender might work. Also I know another member here used Motorcycle mirrors which looked pretty cool and are adjustable I think.

i just noticed that they only move in one direction. good eye.

hmm.. i think im going to look into those motorcycle mirrors.

Great lead!!! It looks like its off a GSXR, and those are only $30.

I never would have thought of putting a bike mirror on a car but I think it works on the Daytona, and the S30 is very similar. I might try these and mount them a little farther forward where the fender ends maybe. What do you guys think.

These are the GSXR and BRE mirrors

M017-Black.jpg

mirrors_Z5N0001.jpg

Here is a quote with the Motorcycle mirrors and BRE Mirrors

Thread link :http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=138310&highlight=motorcycle+mirrors

Also if you just love carbon fiber :http://www.racemirrors.com/