HybridZ

DrewZ Here's your Low profile 2x4

Here's a low profile dual quad intake. I tried e-mailing it to you but it wouldn't work. Don't worry about the not shipping it to Canada thing. I'm sure you can find a fellow Hybrider near you in the states that will allow it to be shipped to their house then get it to ya.

Later Larry

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593363337&r=0&t=0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drewz

Thanks for the tip. I emailed the seller and am waiting for a reply still. I may have found 1 tonight through a guy in the auto trader I spoke to. I am lookin' at his nitrous kit but a friend of his in British Columbia may still have his old one on the shelf! icon_confused.gif

I've got the F28 (Ford version) of this intake, and for years loved the "look" of 8 barrels under the hood. Finally rational thinking took over and I went back to the single four, which has worked better than this or the 2 X 4 ram air that I had. This intake will require the Carters on it.

Guest Drewz

I am talkin' to the guy via email now. icon_smile.gif

Evan, thanks for the offer man, if things pan out I will need the help.

Blue guy, hehe, I am running dual GM TBI's so tuning and flowing is easier than the carb thangy.(me hopes) Its the whole idea of all my money hanging out the top o ma hood that is a little too bold for me. The TBI's with out air cleaner stick up 3 1/2 inches and I still need a filtration device that will not kill my flow by being to low!(mmmmmmmmm......almost poetry?) Bug catchers allow the police to spot me from too far away.

Guest Drewz

I am running dual GM throttle bodies. BTW, the intake was sold. The search is still on! I have been, as of late too busy to spend any time on the puter but I am caught up for now. icon_wink.gif