HybridZ

Small World

BAlford

Last week I was in a small town, Marshall, Texas. I pulled into one of my clients parking lot. A car pulls in behine me, man gets out and says "can I talk to you about your car. Sure, who doesn't want to talk about their car. He told me that he was one of the partners that had built my car. The other partner is the man who started the "Thunder on Wheels". They built the car that I have in 1984 for competition along with a truck that was painted to match.

http://www.waskomtexas.com/zcar

I hope to get a lot more history on the car when we get together early next year. They showed the car for several years, sold it and he had not seen it in about 10 years. SMALL WORLD.

It`s nice to see that something you`ve put so much time in is still being appreciated. 2thumbs.gif I know that`s how I feel when I see one of my old projects on the road. That can cut both ways though. Regretfully, I have seen more than one of my former projects in salvage yards, some wrecked and some trashed out and rusting away. frown.gif