HybridZ

Painless Wiring Harness

Two40MuscleZ

Yeah tim part numbers and any diagrams or further specs on your setup would be awesome. Dont you dare sell that project its not even done yet and its going to be O so sweet when it is. I want to create something that is very similar to the link I posted earlier http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33691&item=1874446348

Thanks again tim and all others who may have or will pipe in here. Any good simple books on street rod wiring?

Jared,

I have a book. You are welcome to borrow it. Email me you mailing address. BTW, that is a bunch of money for that kit, and it doesn't even have very many relays. Here are some approx $$ I have in mine:

Aluminum sheet for base: Couple of bucks from metal yard.

Fuse panel (20 circuits--16 from 1 supply, 4 from another, which allows you to have a switched supply and a constant supply: 40 bucks

Relays: 12 of them, total about 70-80 bucks.

Wire: Free from work (they recently rewire a turbine)

Misc. connectors; 10 bucks

And now I know where everything goes and how everything works....priceless.

I'll get my part numbers from home tonight.

Tim

Hey tim I would love to borrow that book. My project just got postponed a couple of months though :( Found out I have suspended drivers liscense that I had no idea about and Im going to have to pay a reinstatment fee guess there goes the extra cash I was saving. Would still like to read over that book though basics are good for me.

My adress is

Jared Worley

PO Box 82

Hillsboro OH 45133

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by Tim240Z:

Eric,

Here you go:

"Automotive Electrical Handbook", by Jim Horner, published by HP Books.

It is a little too basic for me, except for some of the tables on gauge size and amperage.

Tim

hey tim i am thinking of rewiring my 72 240Z soon and i would love the part#'s for the parts you bought, by the way i think that the old wiring is why my headlights are so damn dim

• 2 weeks later...