HybridZ

89 eagle summit engine swap

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i want to swap something into it i know it has a mitsubishi motor in it, but I dont know what will fit and bolt right on, I want to lower it too like 1.5 inches what should i do? please help? lemme know?A.S.A.P!

Guest greimann

Ummm, Riiight 647717.gif

Perhaps a turbo Talon motor would fit, but seriously, I'm willing to bet there is no one on this board that has done anythying like that.

How about you sell the Summit, buy a Z or ZX and come back. I can guarntee help then. 2thumbs.gif

the 4G63 would fit i guess, would be really werid and i think kinda stupid but oh well.. more power to ya.

im also guessing the new V6 eclipse motor would fit.

have fun in a werid sick stupid way :D

mike

Whoa! I think you guys are being a little harsh. Maybe flylikeaneagle wants to learn how to swap an engine or fabricate things on a car that you really don't care much about. It may just be a learning experience. Give him a break.

I'm not sure what the engine code is in the Eagle Summit, but find out and then go to a Mitsubshi web site and tell them what you want to do. That would be a good start.

Oh yeah, WELCOME ! Usually you will find good information and help for all kinds of stuff here. This site is mostly for Z cars, but I'm sure there is a good handfull of members here willing to help you out.

Flylikeaneagle you are only 35-45 minutes away from me, so if you ever need a hand feel free to drop me a line.

!M!

hey i was just joken if ya couldnt tell..

the only reason i said "kinda stupid" is cuz that car is very heavy, and even though the 1st and 2nd gens are too those cars are ment for a 4cyl unlike that heavy car.

i was still joken...

It's too hard to tell sometimes, especially since written words leave almost no indication of tone, inflection, etc.

A lot of guys come here because they have been beat up by a bunch of worthless trolls on other boards----that makes them gun shy from the getgo.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Davy

Summit?? Eagle??

Skyline, Cherry, Sylvia, Fairlady, & Cedric I understand. But what is a Summit Eagle? Please a little help here. Hmmmmm, maybe there's an opportunity for different vanity plates here. My beat up 240 could be a UGLYBRD or with a csb a 1QKBCH. I never did understand the psychology naming car models. Where's the sales sex appeal in a "Cedric"?

Enough, I'm otta here.

gw