HybridZ

information on this spoiler please.

roninjiro

looks like the stock steel piece on mine thats just made in eurothane...hey pm me about that targa panel you have i might want it, bought those wheels and tires from you a few years back

hey! I thought you had a s30? sorry, I have the panel on ebay. also, are you still running the tire rim setup?

I figured i should post up some pics of this thing... It looks pretty neat and just want some more information if anyone knows anything about it.

I have gotten back into the 280zx phase that never left me again, and now have 2 of them once more, but this time these stay with me. Wife said so.....

hehe... i don't wanna get rid of it, i really like it. I am just amazed at how i can't seem to find any info on it really. ideally i would like to have it re-made, but i doubt that will happen because i really do not want it redone in glass or fiber.

anyone familiar with A&A racing? the original owner said they used to make dragstrip racing composites, but were shutdown due to strict air pollution requirements or something in that sense. he also said it used to have a splitter on the bottom of it.

any ideas on how to refresh it?

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW, according to the thread on whatever site I found those pics on, that fascia itself, is actually for an S30, although the pic on the bag is that of an S130.

They are still around, looks like they are a German company, most of their products it seems are also geared towards German and other European cars.

http://www.kamei.co.uk/car-styling/

Sorry, I don't remember where I found it, it was after a LONG time of playing in google.

What I meant was, that airdam looks pretty much the SAME when mounted to either an S30 or S130, its just that the air dam that I posted is the one meant for S30 fitment. (Notice though that on the bag it comes in, there is an S130 wearing it though)

I would say that it is a pretty safe bet that this is the answer you were looking for.

that is pretty neat, i am debating on using it or not. now i have 2 zx once again... and i want them to clone each other exterior wise, so i may not even get to use it. thank you for the information you have managed to dig up, it does clarify a lost history. btw nice zx knight!