HybridZ

Fuse Links Please Help

georgiaz

Does anyone know what amp the green and black fuse links are on a 75 280? They are the ones on the passenger side inner fender. The wiring diagran in the Haynes manual shows the links, but next to them it has R70 for the green and R75 for the black. I have no idea what that means. It would be simple to make replacements if I knew the amperage.

Hi GA Z,

I looked all through my Haynes Manual and couldn't find what the amps were either. However, Motorsports Auto has them in their catelog for $5.44 for the black and $5.19 for the green one.

They also have the cover there if yours is all screwed up like mine was.

Call them and get a catelog if you haven't already. 1-800-633-6331

Thanks guys for the help. I called the Nissan dealership and they want $25.00 each for them. Georgia Flash I saw a post earlier this week from someone else about wiring and you said that you had given up on your stock wiring. I'm going to see if mine will work this weekend when I fire it up. Mine is a 75 also with stock wiring so if it works you are welcome to come to Douglasville to take a look at it.

Cool Georgia Z. I may just have to do that very thing. Let me know if it works, would save me a little cash if it did.

I have started working on my suspension right now and have a plan written out to finish my project. It looks good on paper, now lets see if I can stick to it without going a stray, lol.

IT RUNS!! With the exception of the temp gauge everything worked without a hitch. The only thing it smoked was the tires. Now to put the body back together. Georgia Flash send me an email and I will give you my number. It will be a little while longer before I finish insulating the wiring so you can still see the connections I made.