HybridZ

cool custom gauges!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know about the speedhut gauges that are in development for all 240 and 280z's. They are indiglow and can be custom ordered with your choice of font, redline, graphics, and colors.

Check out the model development page at www.speedhut.com for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be worth strting a thread on the topic?

Maybe I'll wait a little bit and see. I'm sure getting 4 or 5 of us would be easy but, 20?

By the way to stay on the orginal topic. Topless, Yes it says they will fit any 240thru 280 Z but, not the ZX. Check out the site it's really cool.

well seems like its taken them awhile to get the 8 orders for the early guages. Id like a set but it would suck if your 25 year old guage quit working after spending that kinda money on the faces then you would have to buy a new set. I do want some though those are great.

I think they are glue on or adhesive I have my doubts about peeling them off but then again if they were transferable I would definatly be game. Just cant fathom wasting money and then being stuck with multi color mismatched guages. Anyone else gotta hit 20 ya know!!!!

It says on the site they are only for the 240z can these be adapted to work on a 280 what is the difference between the two models anyone???

The 280 tach has a slightly lower redline, and the ammeter was replaced with a voltmeter. Also, the tach for the 240 uses an induction loop to give the tachometer a signal, whereas the 280 uses a wire that runs straight to the coil. (which shouldn't affect anything, that I can see...)